SANTOS TOUR DOWN UNDER
Want to get up close and personal to the GC riders at the first race on the UCI race calendar? Our team will make that happen at the 2018 Santos Tour Down Under.
Staying in 4 star accommodation in the centre of Adelaide, just a 10 minute walk from the Tour Village our *all inclusive package will deliver everything the cycling fan needs, including daily rides with special guest, Henk Vogels.
We see the stages, we experience the atmosphere and we ride some amazing routes through the hills and streets of Adelaide and the stunning South Australian coastline.
Our groups are limited to 12 people to ensure no one gets lost or left behind and everyone has the best time possible, both on and off the bike, so why wouldn't you join us in 2018? We are taking enquiries now so send us an email to find out more.
Tour date to be confirmed when the Tour Down Under announces the event dates.
13 - 21 January, 2018
- Fully supported and guided rides
- Transfers to/from Adelaide airport
- 8 nights in 4 star twin share accommodation
- Daily buffet breakfasts
- Arrival and Farewell Dinners
- Daily rides and dinner with Henk Vogels
- Roadside tent & lunch on Willunga Hill
- Mechanical and on course vehicle support
- On course nutrition (electrolyte, bananas, coke, water etc)
- Experienced local guides
- Post Tour digital image pack on USB
- Velo Tours Cycling Kit (jersey and bib knicks)
- Velo Tours merchandise including cap, t-shirt and musette
Airfares and travel insurance are NOT included.
Lunches NOT included
Alcohol & most dinners NOT included.
*$2,995.00 9 days/8 nights
Based on twin share accommodation.
LIMITED TO 12 PEOPLE