Join Henk Vogels on our inaugural 12 day Giro d'italia cycling tour, where you will see key stages of the race while staying in 3-4 star hotels and top ranking B&Bs in the regions where all the good riding is.
As usual, our tour will offer the perfect balance of cycling and Giro stage viewing. See a couple of Giro stages while spending the best part of your well earned holiday challenging yourself on many of the famous passes that feature in the race across the Italian Alps and the Dolomites regions.
Finishing off with 2 nights on Lake Como, we will visit the Madonna del Ghisallo chapel and explore the famous cycling museum right next door.
Contact us for more information.
18th - 29th May, 2018
3 PLACES LEFT ON OUR TOUR OF 12 PEOPLE
- On tour with Henk Vogels
- Viewing of stages 13, 14 (Zoncolan) & 15
- Transfers to and from airport
- All internal transfers
- Accommodation in 3-4 star hotels
- 3 nights Padola (Dolomites)
- 3 nights Corvara (Dolomites)
- 3 nights Bormio
- 2 nights Lake Como
- All breakfasts and evening meals
- Support van on daily rides
- On course nutrition (gels, electrolyte, bananas, coke etc)
- Mechanical support and spares
- Full daily ride brief each night at dinner
- Monthly newsletters that includes a training guide
- Climb guide with profile gradients
- Experienced guides
- Post Tour digital image pack on USB
- Velo Tours Cycling Kit (jerseys, knicks & arm warmers)
- Cap and tour t-shirt
Airfares and travel insurance are NOT included.
Lunches and alcohol consumed are also NOT included.
$5,525.00 12 days/11 nights
*Twin share only. No single suppliment. Itinerary subject