THE GRAND TOUR - TOUR DE FRANCE
If you can't decide whether to go to the Pyrenees or the Alpes for the Tour de France then why not go to both?
When the Tour de France route makes it possible, we offer our Grand Tour, which is a combination of both the Alpes and the Pyrenees experiences across both regions.
This tour is not always available so please email us an enquiry if this option appeals.
Download our 2017 itinerary for a look until our 2018* version becomes available (Tour de France route pending)
See our 2017 itinerary below. 2018 will be available late October
Thursday, 6th July - Tuesday, 25th July, 2017
- Transfers to / from airport
- Internal transfers
- All Accommodation in chalets and hotels
- All breakfasts and 3 course evening meals
- Mechanical support
- Full daily ride brief each night at dinner
- Monthly newsletters that includes a training guide
- Experienced domestiques
- On road vehicle support with water, food and electrolyte
- Post Tour digital image pack on USB
- Velo Tours Cycling Kit inc, jersey, knicks and musette
- Cap and t-shirt
- Spare mechanical repairs eg, tubes, cyclinders, tyres
Airfares and travel insurance are NOT included.
Lunches and alcohol consumed are also NOT included.
$6,990.00 20 days / 19 nights
*twin share/subject to change based on conversion rate