RIDE BRIGHT - VICTORIAN ALPS
Bright is a cycling mecca right in our very own back yard in North East Victoria. Nestled in a green valley surrounded by alpine mountains, then add a river banked with beautiful parklands, a growing array of cafes and restaurants and a limitless choice of rides from town to Falls Creek, Bright is the ultimate cycling destination within Australia.
We currently offer a 4 night / 5 day long weekend getaway in early February that incorporates the "home base" setup in a large house central to town where you get to unpack and ride and eat your way through the many local routes Bright has to offer.
Join us on our annual February tour or contact us and let us plan a weekend or week that fits the dates you need.
29th January - 2nd February, 2020
LIMITED TO 12 PEOPLE
- Transfers to/from Melbourne airport or ferry terminal
- 4 nights accommodation in 6 bedroom / 3 bathroom house
- All breakfasts
- 2 course Welcome and Farewell dinner
- Mechanical and on course vehicle support
- On course nutrition (electrolyte, bananas, coke, water etc)
- Experienced local guides
- Post Tour digital image pack on USB
- Velo Tours Cycling Jersey
Bike hire is not available for this tour.
Airfares, travel insurance, 2 dinners and lunches NOT included.
Alcohol also NOT included.
*$1050.00 5 days/4 nights
*Based on twin share accommodation.
Over the five days, you will cover rides such as:
MOUNT HOTHAM (105km)
TAWONGA GAP / FALLS CREEK (110km)
MOUNT BUFFALO (90km)
MYRTLEFORD LOOP (76km)